Control your documents
Document control is all about transferring the correct information between relevant parties. A document needs to be editable for updating and revising, but we must ensure this is done by the appointed person, in an organised manner. Placing controls on a document means that we ensure that the document always contains the correct information.
The myosh Documents module allows you to:
Approve documents for adequacy prior to issue
Review, update as necessary and re-approve documents
Identify the changes and current document revision status
Ensure the documents remain readily identifiable
Prevent obsolete documents so that they are still retained
What does it do?
- Provides a way of storing and linking to any type of document
- A central source for viewing documents that may be located in multiple places
- Notifies people when documents change
- Link to web sites and internal networks or attach directly in to the module
- Confirms that people are informed and consulted about important information
- Control the latest document versions available to users
- Records history of changes made through check-in/check-out
- Emails to groups and/or individuals
- Specify who should read the document.
- Once the document is submitted, the people in the read list will receive an email with the document attached/linked as required, with a read acknowledgement within the email itself.
- Once the person clicks on the link to say that they have read the document, it will send this back into the document module and move the person into the “has read” field.
- Integrate with payroll, HR or ERP systems for automated employee updates
- Links to employee module
- Other modules can reference material contained within the documents module
- Links to action management to ensure the documents are kept up to date