Plan, assign, and review staff actions and activities with myosh's Action Management Software
Actions can be created and defined in every myosh module.
Whether you’re mitigating an identified hazard, eliminating a risk, preventing an incident from reoccurring or closing out an audit finding, Actions make sure things get done.
Actions can be assigned to a person and are tracked to determine whether they have been completed within the stipulated time.
This ties in with Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle of continuous improvement which forms the basis of the ISO Standards.
What does it do?
- Create and assign actions to anyone with a myosh login
- Notify the responsible person that they have been assigned an action
- Automatically sends reminder emails before an action is due
- Keep an audit log of changes
- Automatically schedule reoccurring actions
- Enforces accountability
What reports can I create?
- Custom build your own reports using filters to select required records, then choose the fields to display
- Export reports to Excel
- New actions created in date range
- Reports showing all actions that are open
- Overdue actions displaying any field
- Aged summary of actions open by site, department, division or any part of your organisational structure
- Automatically produce graphs/charts
- Positive performance indicators
- Lead performance indicators
- Much more……
How do I create an action?
- Click ‘Create Action’ from the main menu, or
- Click on ‘Create Action’ from within any module
- Emails to management when due date or other key fields are changed
- Notify recipients when an action is assigned or reassigned
- Notify management when an action is closed
- Weekly reminders
- Full audit log of changes
What happens if the action becomes overdue?
- Email notifications are sent to management
- Weekly reminders with a list of all open actions
- Displays in standard reports