Keep accurate recordings
A record (as opposed to a document) is a historical file about a past event that provides evidence. Records are facts that should not change and are therefore not editable and cannot be recreated.
What does it do?
- Provides a way of storing and linking to any type of record
- A central source for viewing records that may be located in multiple places
- Notifies when records are replaced with new versions.
- Link to web sites and internal networks or attach directly in to the module
- Ensures people are informed and consulted about important information
- Ensures you control what is the latest record being used
- Allow history of changes through check-in/check-out
- Emails to groups and/or individuals
- Integrate with payroll, HR or ERP systems for automated employee updates
- Links to employee module
- Other modules can reference material contained within the records module
- Links to action management to control the updating of records.