Identify and address non-conformance against ISO standards
A non-conformance means that a problem has occurred and needs to be addressed. The aim of a non-conformance report is to clearly define the problem, so that appropriate corrective action can be taken.
Non-conformance terminology and procedure is most often encountered by companies implementing or maintaining HSEQ ISO standards, although they have application wherever performance is measured by a standard or requirement.
What does it do?
- The user logs the details and classifies the non-conformance
- Nominated people investigate the non-conformance
- Notifications are sent when non-conformance is logged and classified
- Provides a structured investigation process
- Email driven sign off and authorisation processes
- Assists in the identification of root causes
- Assign corrective actions
What reports can I create?
- Customise your own reports, using filters to select required records and fields to display
- Export to Excel
Can I configure the module?
- Add new or remove values from existing fields through a simple to use web interface
- Define notification profiles
- Customise content of the help screens
- The user logs a non-conformance, completes the document, then selects the relevant person and submits
- The relevant representative/internal root cause investigator receives a notification, opens the document, enters information and then locks the classification
- If the non-conformance is external, the representative can nominate a responsible external investigator
- The internal root cause investigator completes the investigation and sends for sign off
- Internal authoriser signs-off, refers or reopens non-conformance document
Links to Action Management